More threads by Fiver

Fiver

Oh yeah, babies. The munchies have come to claim me. Chicken Baja Chalupa, I hear your call! I'm coming!

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
I just came back from Subway :angel:

But I would recommend the bean burritos.

Whatever you get, just make sure to ask for double nacho cheese to be added :D

Andy

MVP
Mmmmm Subway! I haven't had subway for a very long time.
Have you had Taco Bell? I've never had it, actually I don't know if I have ever seen one here. :shock4: Oh. you added that ater so my question was answered.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Chicken Baja Chalupa, I hear your call! I'm coming!
That actually looks healthier than the bean burritos, which have the same amount of saturated fat (4 g or 20% of daily amount).

My goodness, they are trying to compete with Subway now:

You can order anything on the menu fresco style and when you do, the cheese and sauce are replaced with salsa.

Healthier Fast Food Choices: Your Taco Bell Nutrition Guide
I'm actually disappointed in them for going against their roots :D, but at least they don't advertise it.

Andy

MVP
No this is a good thing. At least they offer healthy (ha ha ha) choices.
I guess I shouldn't judge before I have been there. Do they have Taco Bell in Canada?

Jazzey

Account Closed
No this is a good thing. At least they offer healthy (ha ha ha) choices.
I guess I shouldn't judge before I have been there. Do they have Taco Bell in Canada?

Yes, they do. :) They're usually tied into...I can't remember now - but another chain of fast food. :)

I've never had Taco Bell....

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Maybe KFC? Taco Bell and KFC are owned by the same parent company, which also owns other "restaurants."

To find the nearest location:

TacoBell.ca

Andy

MVP
Oh! They have tonnes of them here! Goes to show you how spaced out I am. I thought they were only American.

Jazzey

Account Closed
Oh! They have tonnes of them here! Goes to show you how spaced out I am. I thought they were only American.

:) Not spaced out STP. But if you don't really do the fast food thing, or only do a specific one, it's easy to forget about the others. I don't typically get KFC and so it's easy for me to forget all about it and Taco Bell. :)

But now, I am curious about Taco Bell...I'll have to try it out at some point.

This weekend though, I'm saving that bad calories for a trip to a local fish spot for some whole fried clams and chips. :D People come from all over to go to this particular spot - so I'm looking forward to seeing what all the rage is about. :)

Andy

MVP
It's even peeked my interest! lol
Go ahead Daniel. Get yourself a nice light snack for the evening.:goodjob:

Fiver

Oh thank-you! Will you please take your Wal*Marts back?

Oh dear god NO! NO! I'm on a one woman quest to rid them from the states!

And listen up! NOBODY goes to Taco Bell for the nutritious benefits, dammit! Don't kill my joy and elation at having this delicious, artery clogging, hip-thickening chicken baja chalupa ready to enter past my lips!

Obviously, Daniel-san and I need to take you two on a tour of of Taco Bell so you can also worship the unhealthy goodness!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.