More threads by David Baxter PhD

GDPR

GDPR
I have thought about trying Melatonin, but I haven't because when my husband tried it,he had the opposite reaction and couldn't sleep at all.

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
If you're still interested, do some googling on how to take it, LIT - yeah, apparently there's some kind of 'exact' way to take it for more likelihood of success. Conveniently not always printed on the bottle. :) )

I need to have a go again sometime as when I tried it I didn't know about this.

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
If you're still interested, do some googling on how to take it, LIT - yeah, apparently there's some kind of 'exact' way to take it for more likelihood of success. Conveniently not always printed on the bottle. :) )

I need to have a go again sometime as when I tried it I didn't know about this.

Haha! I just revisited this thread, while using my laptop instead of my phone. Videos don't appear on my phone browser in this forum. So until just now, I had no idea that there was a video below Dr. Baxter's text, explaining exactly how to take the melatonin. Thus making my previous post..... make no sense. :D Sorry if that caused any confusion to folks.

Haha oh well, I guess now it's easy for me to remember that there's an invisible video. X)

Hello ! l bought some Melatonin at the Drug Store today and they had 5 mg. and 10 mg., so l got the 5 mg. and the instructions say 1 - 2 pills so tonight l am going to try it. l lay in bed for hours, sometimes just watching the time and then l am up sitting online, watching TV or reading so l hope it works for me because l feel like the walking dead some days this past week, including today.

The Melatonin helped me alot last night. l was watching a show and l went to bed tired and woke up with a Migraine, so at 7 am, l took some medication and went back to sleep until 11:30 am which helped me sleep more but l have been drowsy all day. ls this normal to feel like this when you start taking Melatonin or is this the Migraine meds along with it causing this?

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.