• Quote of the Day
    "Hope is the thing with feathers, That perches in the soul,
    And sings the tune without the words, And never stops at all."
    Emily Dickinson, posted by Daniel

Rosa

really not sure which board (if any) this would go on but wanted to share:) Today I signed up a Hebrew class to improve my Hebrew:) It's only going to be a one day really intense class but I'm very pleased that I've taken this step. I have a problem committing to long term classes but feel like I can handle this one day. The new meds (even though they are making me sick) seem to be working.
Thanks for all the welcomes. The dogs had a great day with lots of playing fetch:)
Rosa
I will report this to a monitor in case it don't belong here iin which case I am sorry

Rosa

Ok... I can't report my own post to a monitor.....

ThatLady

No problem, as I see it, hon. Your post is fine where it is. It's still serving as a sort of introduction to who you are and the things that interest you, as well as what you're doing to further your quest for health and happiness. :)

David Baxter

Administrator
No worries, Rosa. It could be in Miscellaneous Topics but here is fine too :)

Good for you for taking those wee steps!

<edit: ThatLady beat me to it! :D >

I think that is really good to tak e small steps. It sounds liek something cool too.

yesterday I vowed to mop the kitchen floor and i got half of it done. That was my small step for yesterday.

Rosa

Thanks

Thank you both:) I'm ever so pleased with myself at ths moment. ?I'll check out that Miscelaneous (sp?) board...this place is sooooo big I couldn't decide what stop to get off at:)
Rosa

Latest posts

Top Bottom