More threads by cindylo

poohbear

Hmmm, I work in the medical field, with patients. That person seems like a volatile mix of fire and oil. I'm not sure I'd want him in a room with my patient. But, to simplify things here, in layman's terms: I'd say, if he doesn't know about the injury, he'd be classified as "stupid". However, if the person knew about the injury and grabbed the injured person anyway, the term would be "really stupid". :mad:

I'm just a little bit partial to patient advocacy/healing. It's hard for me to think someone would do it purposefully, though I know it happens, I see it all the time. The Docs are right, however, I tend to lean toward my personal "diagnosis". :rolleyes:

cindylo

Poohbear

I really like your terminology. I believe the person in question was at the time intoxicated and tried to stop the female from leaving. It may have been an accident, I just find it really strange that because she slapped him in response to pain probably to get him off her, he then decided that she was violent and dangerous. This male is not psychotic, was aware of the surgery and how he hurt her, appears to be totally self centred and attention seeking, along with using a normal human response as amunition for a smear campaign. Huge emotional abuse.

Cindy

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.