More threads by Enigma

Enigma

I found this site via google search; I'm very grateful that I did. I was at another forum which had some very childish people, and I felt very inadequate. This forum has so many supportive people, and by being here for just two days, I feel much more at peace. This forum is much more mature and is much better by far. I want to say a big thank you to Dr. David Baxter for creating this site and helping so many people. My heart is, but one, touched with the greatest act of kindess by you.

Eternally grateful,
-Enigma

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Aww... thank you, Enigma :eek:)

I do want to point out though that this forum like any other one depends on its members to make it good or bad... everyone here contributes in his or her own way to make it the community it is.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
My feelings exactly. Every moment of every day, in every interaction with another human being (or animal for that matter), we each have an opportunity in that brief moment to make another living thing's life better -- or worse if we so choose. It is a choice. If we make the choice to try to make the other person's life a little better in some way, we have made progress in fulfilling the purpose for our being here on this planet. And the really neat thing about it is that by making someone else's life a little better, we make our own lives a little better at the same time.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.