More threads by haunting

haunting

When I finally fell asleep last night, I woke up with this thought of, "What the heck was that about?"

My dream started as the normal for me, but then all of a sudden there was different surroundings. It was like that other dream just stopped and a new one began. And this dream was so odd.

I woke up wondering where I was. Did not take long to realize that I was in my bed. I don't grasp how our dreams can bounce from one thing to another. I often have reoccuring nightmares, the ones I dread, but this was not usual for me. Leaves me today with this constant drive to figure it out, but really is it even possible to make sense of our dreams?

Frustrating part is, I get about an average of 3-4 hours of sleep a night. I often wake up through the course of this. Not wanting to fall back asleep, depending on what I remember my dream to be. But its exhausting. I am always so tired. Although I do get these "highes" where I think I am the almighty that could take on anything. I can zoom around like there is no tomorrow. Then tiredness hits again. Strange.

Haunting

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.