More threads by Jazzey

I want to play too! Something good about me...

How about this: No matter how bad things get sometimes, like when I become consumed by this illness, I always seem to come back again to face another day-- like today!! :)

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator

How about this: No matter how bad things get sometimes, like when I become consumed by this illness, I always seem to come back again to face another day-- like today!! :)

That is a fantastic thing Charity.

When I become consumed, I always think of the good days I have.

As a great song by Jane Siberry says "It won't rain all the time" :D

Jazzey

Account Closed
Charity:
How about this: No matter how bad things get sometimes, like when I become consumed by this illness, I always seem to come back again to face another day-- like today!!

I'm glad you joined in Charity ;) Nice to have you join us and, your accomplishment really should be celebrated. I'm happy you're having a good day today :hug:

amastie

That's a *huge* deal Charity :)
It seems to me that facing our difficulties isn't possible without the capacity to come back because only if we are able to come back can we go on.. and that's so very important. I congratulate you sincerely :)
amastie

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.