More threads by David Baxter PhD

Andy

MVP
lol I just read some list about Canada's top 10 purchases of 2009 and "the Snuggie" was on that list!
Really Canada? I'm sure blankets are plentiful here. No need to waste money. Go into your closet grab your housecoat and put it on backwards. Voila! A snuggie Canadian style!

Banned

Banned
Go into your closet grab your housecoat and put it on backwards. Voila! A snuggie Canadian style!

I never would have thought of that! If I get everyone a Snuggie for Christmas can I tell them it's actually a housecoat? How confusing would that be?? :confused:

Andy

MVP
Perfect. Your still all Cannuck to me.:goodjob: Get out there and buy those house coats.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Doh! Canadian bashing! :canadian: Take that :snowballs:

Banned

Banned
Perfect. Your still all Cannuck to me.:goodjob: Get out there and buy those house coats.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Doh! Canadian bashing! :canadian: Take that :snowballs:

I still walk like a Canuck and talk like a Canuck, so I'm really still a Canuck.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I never would have thought of that! If I get everyone a Snuggie for Christmas can I tell them it's actually a housecoat? How confusing would that be?? :confused:

Just put the WTF Snuggie on backwards and then it will look like a housecoat (aka dressing gown or bathrobe, depending on where you live)/

Banned

Banned
It's one of those multi-purpose wardrobe things, isn't? Snuggies are trying to eradicate housecoats. I knew it!

Andy

MVP
I was referring to Ralphie from the Simpsons He is my avatar at the moment he has his Footsie PJ's on upside down.

Banned

Banned
The first commercial is two minutes long. It shouldn't take that long to sell a product that great, in my opinion.

No Snuggie for me!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.