More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
No, sourpuss. I'm amazed that they can remember where all the right words were with their heads in those boxes. I have trouble remembering which arm my watch is on some days. :eek:

Jazzey

Account Closed
Sorry babe - I was a choreographer in a previous life. I was a dancer for the better part of 15 years - Yes, I know - I'm darn harsh. :eek: I know...I'm not the best sympathizer. :eek:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I wasn't commenting on the quality of their dancing. I was talking about the dedication to preparation.

Sheesh, you would be scary at a school variety show. :panic:

it is so bad though anyone can remember things when written in a song I think it was a good idea to have a box over their head no one will recognise them

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Sheesh. You guys are brutal. These are kids, for pete's sake.

Talk about buzz kill:

"Hey, auntie... wanna see the dance we just made up?"

"Hell, no! You suck at dancing!"

And two more young women go to sleep with their souls crushed forever...

lol i think i am getting cranky in my old age i just don't see any enjoyment value but i am old and they are young I give them credit for getting up if front of a camera and working it.

Jazzey

Account Closed
Sheesh. You guys are brutal. These are kids, for pete's sake.

Talk about buzz kill:

"Hey, auntie... wanna see the dance we just made up?"

"Hell, no! You suck at dancing!"

And two more young women go to sleep with their souls crushed forever...

Oh pleeaaase - You are the culprit - you asked for our comments. I have wonderful children in my life. And I can guarantee that EVERYTHING that they do is golden in my eyes. You asked for an opinion. Violet and I were honest. I can appreciate the effort they put into it. And if they were in my life - I'd think they were better than sliced bread. But hey - objectively - "not so much". :D

Jazzey is right they are young and if i were there auntie i would say great job girls but i am not IT is just bad sorry they need to add humor or something to it something is missing yes

Jazzey

Account Closed
:lol: Thank you, Violet. :hug::hug: that made me smile tonight. leave it to a man to be impressed with 'belly' dancing. :D

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.