More threads by zeborah

zeborah

I just wish things would get better. I'm having so much difficulty with my finances. I just want to get out of debt. If I didn't need to eat, I wouldn't just to save that bit of money. Some day it'll be Okay. I know it will, I just have to perservere.

ThatLady

It's always tough when you're trying to make ends meet and the string just isn't quite long enough. I'm sorry you're having these problems, hon, as I know how difficult it can be. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and do the best you can. The time will come when you'll look back on this and remember how you fought through it. :)

Diana

I wish you the best of luck zeborah. You might not know this, but you actually have a very positive attitude. You said that you know things will get better. That's a huge part of having things get better - just to know and believe that they will. I know what it's like to worry about money and the future. Just like ThatLady said, keep going, do as best you can and in the the end you will see what you've accomplished.

Similar threads

If You Feel Stuck and Tired of Waiting for Things to Get Better by Rachel Laura White, Tiny Buddha Aug 27, 2020 “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” ~ Stephen Covey In August 2019, I was sitting in my therapist’s office with my head in my hands. I was heartbroken over a recently ended relationship, stuck working a job I wasn’t excited about, and I was living across the country from my closest friends and family. I felt like I couldn’t do much to...
Replies
Views
Living with a mental health disorder in warmer months can be 'suffocating' By Arti Patel, Globalnews.ca April 2017 As the weather warms up, Leesa Gaspari tends to get invites to parties, backyard barbecues or patio nights at a local pub. And while warmer seasons tend to pull people outdoors, some like Gaspari just want to stay in the dark. ?It feels like I am suffocating,? Gaspari tells Global News. ?I look at the upcoming temperature and I just cancel [plans].? The 47-year-old makeup...
Replies
Views
From the above-mentioned research article: Definitions of thriving Reference Definition O’Leary and Ickovics (1995, p. 122, 135) “The effective mobilization of individual and social resources in response to risk or threat [or challenge]” Epel et al. (1998, p. 303) “Any physiological changes brought about as a result...
Replies
Views
"We can build happier lives only on the foundation of our own nature." – Gretchen Rubin
Replies
Views
Addiction Is Messy, But These Things Help Me Stay Clean by Ellen Elizabeth, TinyBuddha.com Sept 14, 2022 “Staying sober really was the most important thing in my life now and had given me direction when I thought I had none.” ~Bradley Cooper I remember that exact feeling of shame that washed over me when I was filling Yeti water bottles with 100 proof vodka instead of water. Then I chugged it, all while knowing it was the worst idea. Yet, I couldn’t stop. Addiction is...
Replies
Views