More threads by Auburn

Auburn

Just a quick note to say hello to everyone. I stop in everyday and read. I just wanted you all to know that I am doing ok. We are still having some tough days, but, we keep talking and dealing with our issues. Dave and I are making sure we take time with each other each day, just to make sure the other is holding their own. But, without all of you, I don't know if I would have made it through many days, and nights. Hence why I come in each and everyday, and why I feel compelled to give you the odd update. I need to share with you all, not just the bad, but the good as well.

I think about all the words of advice I received from all of you, and I think of them each day. I use them when I am struggling, and they are such a strength for me. Your words help me focus.

Much love to you all, and I will keep coming in, and try to keep you up to date on how we are doing.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. :heart:

ThatLady

It's wonderful to hear from you, Auburn, and even better to hear that you and Dave are doing well and finding time to be together and supportive of one another. Your post gave me a smile this morning. Best wishes to both of you. :hug: :hug:

Auburn

Hello to you both. I know I tend to say many of the same things over and over again, but, I just need all of you to know how much you did for me. And how very much you impacted my life and my ability to cope. This forum was a lifesaver for me, and I never ever want to forget or take for granted those of you that were there for me. So, just always know, you are loved, and anytime I can return the favour, I am there!

ThatLady

Auburn, just to know we were able to help means so very much! I, for one, really appreciate your reaching out in the way you do. It lets us know that what we do here makes a difference. If we can each touch another life with kindness and understanding, we've made our sojourn here on this planet one that was worth the effort. You, my friend, give as much as you get! :hug:

HA

I'm glad things are going okay for you both, Auburn. I'm glad you are still with us, too!

:grouphug:

Auburn

Well, it does my heart good to know that you don't mind me hanging around, because I am pretty sure you are all stuck with me!! :)
I had to let you all know how grateful I am, it is important to me. You were there for me during a time that I really wasn't very capable of helping myself. And you were there during a time when not very many folks understood what we were having to deal with. HAving that understanding was such a wonderful gift. I know you all know what I mean, but given the state I was in during my first visits, I just hope you know just what you gave me. You gave me understanding and a stability I didn't think I would find, especially during the flashbacks.
I know that we will still have rough days, but knowing I have this place and all of you, makes that prospect not so daunting.
Much love!!! :heart:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.