More threads by NicNak

Fiver

They left out my favourite, the Dodge Dakota mid-size pickup. I think Dodge introduced it around 1986 or '87, and I bought my first in 1988. I'm on my third right now and I'll never go back to a regular passenger vehicle again.

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Hi Fiver. You mentioning that reminded me of the Chrysler/Dodge Daytona too, they missed that one too. :(

The Daytona was one of my favorites too, but I was not old enough to drive when it was out :blush:

Fiver

Yeah, rub it in to this old pickup drivin' chick. The Daytona was pretty macho, but obviously my kind of macho vehicle is a pick-em-up truck.

The first car I ever bought straight from the dealership was a 1983 Dodge Charger, but don't let the name fool you. If you remember the Dodge Charger from the seventies, it was one sweet, souped up ride. The '83 Charger was not -- this was just a name for the 2-door hatchback version of the Dodge Omni, and it was the worst car I've ever bought (new) aside from a crappy Ford Taurus in 1997.

My dad worked for Chrysler for 35 years and we all took advantage of the employee discount. Plus, if we were not driving a Chrysler product we weren't allowed to park in his driveway! :rofl:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Pick-up trucks are macho in their own way. I know I feel intimidated when being tail gated by them :teehee:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.