More threads by texasgirl

I have been up all night. I think it is for two reasons - one is the new medicine and two is that my sister had a miscarriage yesterday. It was very hard for me to post about it because she is in such pain over it and because I, too, had two miscarriages - one early and one late in pregnancy. She hit the nail on the head when she said "I feel so empty now". And she said it "feels like my body has betrayed me." I am not sure that her husband recognizes how devastating it is. I told her that although you get over it, you never forget. We are trying to figure a way to memorialize her little one.

Anyway, just wanted to talk about this and see if anyone else has some thoughts on the subject.

TG

Oh Texas Girl ,
I am so very , very sorry about your sisters loss. Yes it is important to honour that little life , I do not know if your sister has a garden or not , but it may be nice to plant a special tree . This will bring joy and beauty as it grows and the present deep; deep sorrow diminishes .

sending you and your sister many tender hugs .

Hi TG i am sorry about your sister's miscarriage and know you being there for her will help her alot. I thing White Pages idea about honouring her little baby with a special tree or plant would help alot Take care will pray for you and your sister mary

Meg

Dr. Meg, Global Moderator, Practitioner
MVP
I'm sorry for your loss, too. I really like WP's suggestion of planting a tree as a memorial.

I hope you find it easier to get some sleep soon. Have you tried any relaxation exercises?

ladylore

Account Closed
About four years ago TG I also had an early term miscarriage. Even though it was early on I knew what was happening.

Lots of support. :support:

Halo

TG,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister during this difficult and trying time.

Take care and know that we are here to support you whenever you need it :support: :hug:

SoSo

TG, sorry to hear about the loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you both. I think it is a lovely idea to have a tree planted. I lost 5, it is never easy. I called my lost ones 'teardrops in God's eyes' and did a drawing of a baby held in angels hands which hangs on my wall, my way of dealing. I hope you and your sister will find your way to heal:support:
SoSo

I want to thank you all so much for all of your support. SoSo, what a lovely idea - and I am so sorry that you lost so many babies. I think that people don't realize how much it hurts to lost a baby, even in early stages of pregnancy. It's loss of potential, the emptiness and the immediate changes to one's body are so abrupt that it's almost like it's a rejection of oneself.

My sister and I are going to plant a garden in her backyard with white flowers in it, for the pureness of her lost little one. We are going to get all kinds of white flowering plants (not a huge garden, but one that is big enough). She is doing better now.

Yall are wonderful, and again, thank you so much for your kind words.

TG :hug: :hug:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.