More threads by Banned

ladylore

Account Closed
I have learned that I have kept the same 'interesting' sense of humour and a bit of a brattiness from childhood all the way to present day. My sister can attest to this.:bad:

:dance:

ladylore

Account Closed
As she graciously reminded me at Christmas that when I was young I sat there colouring coasters. And as I was colouring away I yelled "MOM! - Tammy's colouring the coasters!":angel:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I learned very young to have a sense of humor too. Not until a few years ago, did I realize how valuable of a lesson that was.

Even my family doctor says my sense of humor helped save me.

HBas

Today I have learned that reading all these cool remarks makes me laugh out loud and feel much better!

LOL
HB

i've learned that no matter how often i stay up far too late and feel terribly tired in the mornings, i never seem to learn my lesson and wil put myself through that again..... (ow my head hurts this morning) :panic:

Banned

Banned
I'm (slowly) learning that a diet of Starbucks and Peanut M&Ms might not be the best way to eat as a regular, ongoing thing...

Banned

Banned
I also learned just today that if you spill Ginger Ale all over your computer, it will still work but the keyboard will be very sticky.

Halo

I'm (slowly) learning that a diet of Starbucks and Peanut M&Ms might not be the best way to eat as a regular, ongoing thing...

I see nothing wrong with it :D All you need to add in is poutine and you have a balanced diet :rofl: :rofl:

I have learnt that I love poutine today !

:wow: now in a sort of digestive heaven , made the french fries , heated up
a pepper sauce I found today , added a sort of soft cheese in little lumps on the hot french fries the 'pepper gravy' on top and a little greedy extra a fried egg,

:hug: thanks for the recipes you guys , there's no stopping me now !:dance::dance:

Attachments

• food 1.JPG
    food 1.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 3
  • food 2.JPG
    food 2.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 3

Jazzey

Account Closed
:D I just saw this WP..It made me smile. I'm happy you've discovered Poutine. But be very careful, it can be addictive. :)

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
So it was a 3 pepper sauce? Please feel free to mention specifics :)

Last edited:
Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.