More threads by David Baxter PhD

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Re: Movies I watched recently

Haha, good work R! A Few Good Men, great film...

Good to hear what you've all been getting into...

On this topic, I have just now finished watching The Karate Kid.

...................for the very first time.

😮😮😮. 😍😍😍

(I don't know how I've never seen it all this time)

I am grateful for this opportunity life has given me to realise that what I need to do with what I have left of my life is become a karate master.

GDPR

GDPR

I watched "Tony Robbins:I Am Not Your Guru",on Netflix.It's a documentary,and it was not at all what I expected.I assumed it was going to expose him as a money hungry fraud or something.Instead,it was very moving and inspiring and I highly recommend it.

making_art

I just got a copy of "Miss Potter" from the second hand store....I just love this movie.

desiderata

The Pianist

---------- Post Merged at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:49 AM ----------

It had a positive message though.

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP

Arrival? Yeah, it's hard these days with the internet and social media sometimes isn't it, trying to work out how much of the 'hype' and 'buzz' about something to take seriously.

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP

Finally saw Dr. Strange. A good yarn about an interesting character, and fun sights to see, what I've come to expect from Marvel.

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP

Your Name - Beautiful, enthralling, moving, magical, joyful, stunning, stunning, stunning!

GDPR

GDPR

I started watching "The Beaver" on Netflix yesterday,thinking it would probably be good since Jodie Foster and Mel Gibson are in it,but it seemed so stupid and strange that I turned it off after the first ten minutes or so.Today I decided to finish watching it and it was actually a really good movie with a really good message.

GaryQ

MVP
Sometimes you need to eacape "reality" and hopefully get a whole lot of belly aching laughs at the same time :)

For that reason I'm a big Pixar Fan. The Incredibles (2004) was one of my favorites.

Sequels are rarely better than the Original Movie but Incredibles II (2018) is.
I laughed pretty much from start to the end. It's definitely on my to watch again list.

This is one of my favorite scenes - Jack Jack VS Racoon :

Palmer

Last week, we went to the movie "Avengers: EndGame"
And now with my wife, we watch the TV series "This Is Us"

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.