More threads by Fiver

Fiver

I'm debating. It'll either be a bowl of Cap'n Crunch with Crunchberries or a grilled cheese sandwich. I'm leaning toward the Cap'n because there's less effort and fewer dishes to wash. Uh...wait. I'll need to sniff the milk jug first.

Anyone planning anything more interesting?

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I am hoping to get my act in gear to go outside for a bit. I am trying to motivate myself with my favorite take out food Lick's Homeburgers. I have the coupon too. :teehee:

Mom is going out so maybe when she leaves, I will walk with her.

Jazzey

Account Closed
Having read this thread over, I'd definitely go for the M&Ms..but, there may be a bit of a bias there.... Yum - Ironically, I'm allergic to peanuts - but still good :2thumbs: All good. :D (thanks Turtle, for the craving :( ) :)

Fiver

It's okay if you do what I do -- just suck the shell and the chocolate off and throw the peanut out -- or toss it to the dog, if you have one, which I do not. Therefore I'm saving them up for when I invite guests over for cocktails so I don't have to buy a jar of salted nuts. I think I might have read this trick from "Martha Stewart: Tips From The Hoosgau."

[Disclaimer: You should always find an excuse to miss any party I throw.]

Jazzey

Account Closed
Good to know...:panic:

I actually like the peanut part BUT, with the chocolate...So please don't suck the chocolate off my peanuts.

*note to self: do not, I repeat, DO NOT, eat peanuts at Fiver's home....And if it's a potluck, I'll bring the pork ribs, without the sauce...(that's all I'm sayin'). :D

Fiver

You are wise, Grasshopper. I do pour a mean Dr. Pepper, though. Anyway, I haven't heard what was on your menu tonight....

Jazzey

Account Closed
Ahhh, well diner hasn't been served just yet. :) There were so many delightful options on this thread that I got confused as to my options...:D (still mulling over the M & M's though - darn that Turtle for planting that in my head....) :)

Fiver

Hang on, lemme just pull out a chapter from "Martha Stewat: Tips From The Hoosgau."

Ooh. Fritos and potato vodka. Okay no. Just order pizza instead.

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I get my Lick's Homeburger and Taters N Cream (french fries dressed like baked potatoe)

Yummm. :D

I happy camper now, but still staring at it and not eating yet. Then after I eat I will wish I had more :teehee: typical.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.