More threads by David Baxter PhD

What's your favorite default color scheme?

• Default (Blue on White)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • vB3 Grey Liquid (Psychlinks default; Blue on Grey)

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Red-Pink

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Purple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brown

• Grey-Green

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • None of the above: Find something different

• Total voters

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Okay. I'm still working on finalizing, tweaking, and cleaning them up (e.g., making the header text, etc., and some of the buttons better coordinated with the color for each theme), but as you probably know we now have a range of color choices for the Psychlinks Forum.

Now, I'd like some feedback.

Please vote above: Which of the available colors, including the originals, do you think should be selected as the forum default?

Note: This will just be the one members (and visitors) will see unless and until they select a different theme. All of them will still be available to all members. So part of the question is, which ones do you think would make the best first impression for new visitors to the site?

Personally I would pick purple or pink, that would really attract me to a forum but thinking of others I think proberly the blue/ grey one, its neutral for first time vistors/new members and then let them pick what makes them feel good from the colours we now have.

Last edited:

Halo

Actually I am still liking the purple too much to ask for anything else. I don't generally use the pink because I find it hard to tell the members colours apart but I do like that colour as well. So I guess I would say that I am pretty content with the colours....for now :bad:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.