More threads by Banned

Banned

Banned
So I'm sitting here doing some paperwork and my new puppy (I've had him for two weeks, and he's 13 weeks old) is laying beside me. He's obviously having some GRAND visions in his sleep because he is wiggling and worming and making all kinds of interesting noises!!! It is SO cute to watch! I only wish I knew what he was dreaming of...sheep? bones? the other dog chasing him? his littermates? bad kibble?

I love watching dogs sleep. My last dog, Jessie, I could just stare at him for hours and watch him sleep. I think Jonah is going to be alot of fun to watch too...he seems to be quite active in his sleep!

Halo

That must be so cute BG....I am seriously jealous but hopefully I won't be jealous for long. Wouldn't it be great to know what dogs were really dreaming about :)

Banned

Banned
It always makes me wonder...I mean really...what could possibly be going through his little brain? Maybe he's dreaming of martinis on Baffin Island? HAHA.

He's awake now, but I think he'll go back to sleep pretty shortly...he's pretty tired!

Halo

He is just thinking of how he can become a stow away in my luggage so I can be a puppy snatcher and take him away with me :lol:

Rosa

Congradulations on your new pup!!!! I hope you share many, many years together :) I love watching my furbabies sleep too....its just such a calming, feel good thing to watch them as they sleep. I think when they sleep they look even more like angels.
Well have fun with your pup!!!
Rosa

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.