More threads by Shayelynne

Hey guys! I am new to the forum and this is my first post.

I am a victim of malicious libel defamation that has torn apart my professional and personal life - by an abusive narcissistic ex. With my background (Combined Honours BA in Psychology and Philosophy) I decided to dwelve into the psychology of it all.... and share my journey!

Here's my first part of my SAGA, where I talk about defemation distinctions in the eyes of defemation law with a reference to the on-going defamation case of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that you've been subject to defamation by someone who used to be close to you. That sounds difficult especially since it affects so much of your life.
I generally have zero interest in celebrities beyond whatever form of entertainment they're providing and can't comment on any legal stuff so don't really have any thoughts about the article you wrote. Just sorry to hear that you're going through something similar.

Thank you - I am currently taking him to court and just waiting for the court date to set. I ultimately cannot apply for work until these nasty defamations are removed from the internet, considering my feild. :(

I'll be dwelving more intothe psychological effects in my next entry... :)

I cannot believe these sites like thedirty and soforth exist, and what I further cannot wrap my head around is, even after I hired professionals to help with the removal, these sites REFUSE without a court order. Do they not realize how many lives they're ruining by creating and allowing a platform for narcissists to comfortably do their smear campaigns with full anonymity?

I'm lucky in the sense that my defamer was dumb enough to privde me with a plethora of evidence to support my claim against him in the court of law aka emailing and fbing me with his accounts, saying that he did it, and multiple saved messages of contradictions etc... But it's been almost a year battle already ugh.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Welcome to Psychlinks Forum, @Shayelynne :)

As @gooblax said, I'm sorry you are going through this but glad to hear you are taking appropriate legal steps.

One thing you might try is a take-down request to Google:

Welcome to Psychlinks Forum, @Shayelynne :)

As @gooblax said, I'm sorry you are going through this but glad to hear you are taking appropriate legal steps.

One thing you might try is a take-down request to Google:

Thanks David unfortunately tried this route but again, they will not remove without a court order. I already spent thousands on having SOME of the URLS removed that would do so without the court order but again, hands became tied and the courts are necessary

Yes, the my lawsuit includes the court order request for removals as well. I have a plethora of impenetrable evidence it was him and it was malicious lies so no issues about 'if'. It's just time at this point

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.