More threads by Cat Dancer

and can't take your medications because your stomach won't tolerate it what do you do? Take them when you feel better? Or try to take them anyway?

lallieth

and can't take your medications because your stomach won't tolerate it what do you do? Take them when you feel better? Or try to take them anyway?
I would take them as soon as you can...not try to skip a dose.Do you have stomach flu or a cold? I hope you feel better soon Janet :)

Halo

I would definitely try to take them but if your stomach can't handle them then I would just try and take them when you think you are able.

Sorry to hear about your stomach sickness again...hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

Halo

I would think that if you could at least try and let the new medication dissolve on your tongue that it would help with any nausea that you are experiencing...that may help you feel a bit better.

lallieth

I didn't even think of that. I could try it. Thanks. :)
That was a great idea Halo had..let us know how it goes and how you are feeling..REmember to stay away from dairy products when you have a tummy bug :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:confused:Antidepressants can make you nauseous.I know that mine do. Try ginger ale or ginger pills which you can get at most health food stores. Ginger relieves nausea so take two pills twice a day. If the nausea leads to vomiting Emitrol (which is Coke syrup) does really prevent and stop vomiting so always keep these two on hand.
I always eat a little every few hours as I am dieting and this helps keep nausea away. Hope you feel better.
Haven't thrown up since 8 and I am 35. This Emetrol is good and won't interfere with your meds.

Snowing here in Tulsa,OK USA
miss ex-clean;)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.