More threads by Katz

Katz

my old psych stopped one of my meds things have been ok mostly ...he is now left to go to another job i am getting a new psych someone av never met before
i have been ok mostly with the reduction am still hearing voices and seeing things
Things kinda changed a few days ago i been having mood swings having a go at people for saying little things
i have been given anti anxiety medication and av up the dose the last few days so i reduced them again the anti psychotics that i stopped was risperdone
am also on anti psychotics clopromaze( sorry i cant spell it and the spell checker dont work that well )
the last few days there been things trying to attack me and i can feel bugs under my skin its that bad that i want to self harm to get them out
Zombies and Monsters am starting to not tell what is real and whats not real
my husband knows i see things he always ask whats stressing me out most of the time am not stressed but my husband says it the only reason why am getting the voices and seeing things
Av not told him how bad things are am scared he will just brush it off as stress yes things have been a little stressful the last few weeks the main stressor is gone
theres nothing else thats stressing me out .
The Zombies and Monster feel so real am not sure if i can fight them
I want to stop them but all the knifes are out of my reach my husband locks everything away so i dont hurt myself with anything but its useless when fighting zombie and monsters
Am trying to ignore them but there getting close the bugs are hard to ignore want to smash a glass so i can fight the zombies and the monsters

its a few months before av to see the new psych ... am unsure weather to call the center he works with am in the uk its night time now and i cant call him
i can call the crisis place am about to head to bed but am going to call them if things get worse

Yes hun please call your doctor in morning and get your medication reassessed You should not be feeling the way you are if you medication was working properly
If things get worse through night time then go into emergency and talk to a on call pdoc let doc know how your medication was decreased and now you are becoming more psychotic ok The oncall pdoc may adjust your medication until you can see your new doc or talk to your old one hugs

---------- Post Merged on July 23rd, 2014 at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous Post was on July 22nd, 2014 at 08:42 PM ----------

Hi Katz just checking in see how you are feeling this morning Hope you do make that call to your doctor or you get in to get some help ok to get those Zombies and Monsters to go away do it ok Let us know how you are doing.

making_art

Hello Katz,

You are probably right in thinking that the decrease in your antipsychotic has increased more pronounced symptoms you are having the past few days.

Tell your hubby how bad it is. He is there for you and is your best friend in helping you fight this disease. Great that you also have the crisis place to call. Use it if you need it!

Print off this post you wrote and show your hubby and drs if you have a hard time talking. It will let them help.

Please let us know how you are doing......we care about you :grouphug4:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.