More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I think you all need help. :panic:

Forgive them, Lord, for they know not what they do. Or maybe they do know. OK. Forgive me for I know not what they do. Or even who they are. I've never seen these people before in my life. I was just on my way to Tim Horton's for a choclate epiphany and all hell broke loose... :eek:mg:

Jazzey

Account Closed
Eel catch spawn.
:lol:

And now Dr. Baxter is concerned about our soles...Is there any reel trout to this possibility? Or, is Dr. Baxter just tugging at the line again? :D Either way, this was reel- y fun. But now, I mussels reel-y clam up and get back to doing some work...

Thank you STP, from the bottom of my fins, you made me beam with laughter - a reel ray of sunshine. :)

Andy

MVP
Your pretty finny too. Oh my cod, don't pull any mussels while working, I wish I cod kelp.
Daniel, I think Dr.B is gillty as charged.

Dr.B maybe you should kipper away from those chocolate epiphanies. All shell breaks loose.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

:bonk: My brine hurts!

Jazzey

Account Closed
Actually, having re-read the beginning this thread, I believe that Daniel was also an enabler / promoter. :D

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.