More threads by Jon

Jon

Well, they said the best place to start is to introduce yourself so here I am.

After reading through some of the postings I decided to join and see if my experiences can help anyone on these forums. I will not go into much detail in my introduction, but will later in other forums.

Here is a nutshell of my past & the reason I'm here:

I was kicked out at 17, homeless, depressed and eventually suicidal. While I was an outgoing child, I became a very quiet introspective kind of guy. After some major changes in my life I have become a leader in many ways. I am still growing, but the point is that I have now turned my life around enough that I have been helping others to do the same.

I know what it is like to be depressed, homeless, alone and suicidal. I also know what it feels like to be a survivor and the immense excitement that comes from making a new friend and seeing them achieve the same.

I love the fact that their are people who are running forums like this as it shows that they too feel the joy that comes from helping others.

Jon

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Welcome, Jon. Looks like you've come a long way and learned a thing or two in the process. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.

haunting

Hello Jon. Sounds like you have much to share and I think this is a good place for you to do this. Nice to have you here.

Haunting

HA

Glad you joined us, Jon

I'm looking forward to hearing about your survival. Good for you! It will be nice to have you here sharing with us.

Cheers

Jon

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I'm sure we will get to know one another better over time. Hopefully we can all help each other!

momof5

Welcome Jon, sorry that I am a bit behind in my welcomes in here lately. Its great to have you with us, and I'm sure that you will have much to share with others.

Its great to see that your growth continues. This is so important. And I'm so sorry to read about what you have been through in life. And its great that you look at yourself as a survivor. Best attitude that you can have about yourself ;>)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.