More threads by Jackie

Jackie

Has anyone had experience of angels, being healed by angels, or using lightworkers who channel angel energy to heal people? If you have can you tell me anything about it, good or bad. Many thanks Jackie:hug:

Very interesting topic. The ideas of angels not sure about. That one interesting though.

Thanks
Mary

Last edited by a moderator:

Halo

Hey Jackie,

I too have never heard of Angel Therapy but will continue the search for more information and if I find any I will post it for you :)

Jackie

Thanks for your posts and links. I too hadn't heard of it till a advert appeared on our notice board at the Uni! I've been doing a bit of research, seems to be a new age thing and quite expensive too, ?40 per hour!

Angel Healing

This site seems to have everything angel on it, its sounds really cool, but I think you would have to check out the qualifications of the therapist first. I also found alot of sites which are quite skeptical about it all. I shall investigate further and if I win the lottery I might try it out and will let you all know:)

hi Shuttered ;
By no means I want to dampen your enthusiasm about angels , which is a beautiful metaphor for the disinterested , generous and protective capacities of human nature .

I think you would have to check out the qualifications of the therapist first.
It is however a very good idea to check out this group or therapist , certainly at 40 pounds sterling an hour ,gives me a little niggling doubt as to a certain disinterest and generosity .please let us know what you find out .what does the flyer actually say ?

take care wp

Jazzey

Account Closed
I agree with WP. I think at that price, I would really do my homework on this one. Having said that Jackie, I'm very cynical about a therapy being promoted via a flyer on a bulletin board when the cost is so high....Having said that, when I read from the link you posted, it made me think a little of Reiki. I've never done Reiki but I have a few friends who are certified in the method.

What is Reiki? - The Reiki Association

I just looked at this person's credentials. She is indeed trained in Reiki. Jackie, I'm really cynical about the Angel therapy. While this person has experience in mental health, she doesn't specify her experience other than to say that she was a mental health nurse for 10 years.

So I guess it depends on your goals with this particular therapy: if you're doing it out of curiosity, I think there's nothing wrong with that. But, if you'd attend expecting that it would improve mental health, I'd say stick to psychologists and psychiatrists who have years of training and credentials to back up this training.

And I'm also very cynical about a person stating that Angels and fairies communicate through her....I personally think that this kind of assertion could potentially do harm to some people...this is a personal opinion, as I have no training myself in mental health issues....

Last edited:

Jackie

Hello White Page and Jazzey,

Firstly, White Page: I can't remember exactly what the flyer said, it gave her name and some details about being a lightworker and angel therapist, and being trained by a archangel from the kingdom of light via a channeller. There was a phone number and something about references and testimonals. I must say I think ?40 is too much for something that is given to you for free from these angels.

Jazzey, Thanks for the Reiki link! I was interested thats all, it was something different. I have a open mind but if these things were free I would be more inclined to go for them. These new age healers are given these things for free from spirits or whatever and then charge the earth to people who go to them, surely they should pass them on for free to help people that need them? I agree with what you say about they could be harmful.

Thanks for your input:)

Jazzey

Account Closed
:) I tend to be like you Jackie, the cost would really deter me. While I find certain therapies interesting (such as Reiki), I'm interested more from a perspective of curiosity.

But like you, I'm always a little wary of the potential of having people believing that they will be "cured" by these methods without the need of doctors etc....I guess that's my concern. :)

These new age healers are given these things for free from spirits or whatever and then charge the earth to people who go to them, surely they should pass them on for free to help people that need them? I agree with what you say about they could be harmful.

I couldn't agree more shuttered , thanks for posting about this , there are many such perhaps unscrupulous or inappropriately well intentioned self proclaimed therapists around and it is always a good idea to do research on them , before considering any contact with them .

Jackie

I couldn't agree more shuttered , thanks for posting about this , there are many such perhaps unscrupulous or inappropriately well intentioned self proclaimed therapists around and it is always a good idea to do research on them , before considering any contact with them .

If someone or something had given me the gift or power to heal people I would want to give it back for free.

One site I went to was charging over ?1,000 for a set of three courses to channel the angels energy through you and then train you how to use it to heal and help others, I think ?1,000 is daylight robbery!

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
It's more than a matter of checking credentials of the "therapist", actually. It's also a matter of checking out the evidence supporting whether the so-called therapy does anything at all beyond lightening your bank account.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.