• Quote of the Day
    "You are much deeper, much broader, much brighter than any idea you could have of yourself."
    Harry Palmer, posted by Daniel

boi

It seems like I have a new suspected diagnosis of bipolar II. It's really wierd, I got a mood chart, and now that I am thinking about my moods more, and maybe recognizing them (I never even thought about them before) it seems maybe it is a little bit of mania. I thought when I am feeling really high strung and talking really fast and trying and get as many topics in as possible was just "me". The more I think about it as I fill out the chart the more I think it's mild mania. I just think it's hard to understand that what I thought was "me" all these years is not real in essence. I get agressive and pushy etc... and I always thought this behaviour was stemmed from "issues" of the past not bipolar. Maybe the reason is because I am functioning.

David Baxter

Administrator
What does "a new suspected diagnosis of bipolar II" mean, boi? Is this a self-diagnosis?

boi

no, sorry I wasnt clear. After a few sessions with my therapist the dr suspects bipolar II and not just unipolar depression which I had said in a different post.

boi

I understand now. that article explained it very well. thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom