More threads by Mooni

Mooni

*sigh* I just spent forever writing a huge introduction only to have the internet screw up on me as I post it. It's things like this that I swear the world is out to get me.

Anyway, sorry about this. I guess you'll just have to deal with a craptastic introduction because there's no way I can write that all over again...

!$@%! >_<

(Oh well, it probably would've just bored everyone anyway...)

[edit: Ok, I'm a little less peeved right now... A bit about myself: I'm 21, an artist, unemployed. I found this forum through searching on google for a place to talk about my thoughts. I know it won't really help me in the long run, but it provides some temporary relief, I guess. I look forward to meeting you all as this seems like a great community.]

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Mooni said:
*sigh* I just spent forever writing a huge introduction only to have the internet screw up on me as I post it. It's things like this that I swear the world is out to get me.
It's not the world... it's computers... they're out to get ALL of us... ;o)

a place to talk about my thoughts. I know it won't really help me in the long run, but it provides some temporary relief, I guess. I look forward to meeting you all as this seems like a great community
Welcome, Mooni...

You might be surprised... sometimes trying to explain things to someone else helps you to explain it to yourself. And there are a lot of people here with a lot of different experiences... you might even find a few things in their suggestions and stories that will be applicable to your life.

jubjub

Hello, again, Mooni! I already posted in your other thread. I suppose I should have read here first, because now I know a bit more about you!

This is just the place your looking for! See you around........:)

Anna

Mattius_

Mooni that is too bad that your post didnt work out I hate to see technical difficulties get in the way of helping yourself so please make sure that you get out what you have to say.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.