More threads by Halo

Halo

Sorry there NN, I didn't realize that you had already sort of started an Anti-Valentines thread. I just knew that somehow the song thread got hijacked (shhh...it was all Jazzey's fault :D ) and I had to split it so I started this one.

Those sayings that you posted are hilarious [SIGN]LOVE THEM :rofl:[/SIGN]

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
That's ok Halo. No worries. I don't get upset over things like that. :friends:

I went away from the computer for just a moment and clicked New Posts to see 15 replies to this thread and wondered :huh: where did all this come from :rofl:

Halo

Its me being a little hyper/anxious..whatever tonight and blaming everyone else for everything :wasntme: :lol:

Halo

What the f....? Did you not see my post above.... :wasntme: It was all Jazzey's fault...she is the culprit :2thumbs:

Just remember...I have :adminpower: :rofl: :rofl:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Well, wonder if there is a math equation for this.. :search:

4 global mods + 1 forum mod + 1 MVP.......

Jazzey

Account Closed
Did you not see my post above.... :wasntme: It was all Jazzey's fault...she is the culprit :2thumbs:

Just remember...I have :adminpower: :rofl:

Geesh...a girl goes to bed and and this is what happens? :D

Have a good day everyone! :)

Halo

Geesh...a girl goes to bed and and this is what happens? :D

Have a good day everyone! :)

Well I had to blame it on someone and you were the first to bail and go to bed so.....you were it :lol:

Anyone notice that no Admin was mentioned in that equation that NN came up with :D Didn't I tell you all :wasntme:

:rofl:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Anyone notice that no Admin was mentioned in that equation that NN came up with : Didn't I tell you all :wasntme:

:rofl:

:teehee: I was trying to see if all of us, out numbered an Admin interms of power :blush:

:hide: :vroom:

Jazzey

Account Closed
:D Halo ...Kinda like a slumber party :)

And WP - funny - one of those smacked into my window this morning... he's still out there on the balcony? :lol:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.