More threads by Peter

making_art

No, he's afraid of getting his eyes caught in the wool.

Why do I have one really long, thick, unruly hair in my eyebrow!?

PrincessX

Account Closed
The Fox says the news.
Scientists put a mouse under General Anaesthesia, cut 2 of her legs, woke up the mouse and said: "Run". The mouse did not run.
Scientists designed the following research question: "Do mice undergoing General Anaesthesia present with partial or total hearing loss in the immediate post-operative period?":eek:mg:

It isn't hearing loss, it's that they don't understand English. They need a translator. And also legs would help.

What kind of clothing should one wear if one is a frequent fibber?

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Flame-retardant pants, of course. I hear they're doing wonderful things with modern safety textiles these days. And in many different colours and textures. Fancy!

Why don't we have opposable toes?

lol

Because toes get along better than thumbs. Very amiable. Thumbs are always opposing each other...

Which Apple employee had the bright idea/sense of humour to call a smaller iPad an iPad Mini? I keep thinking of mini pads...

PrincessX

Account Closed
Must be one who likes to eat green :D small organic apples.
What is your favourite Halloween costume? How often do you wear it?

Most of the time I am Snow White, but occasionally I am a Witch selling Apple iPhones with bad software...

If life gives you lemons, can't you make something other than lemonade?

Mari

MVP
Platitudes :hissyfit: I would make lemon meringue pie or new york style cheesecake or I would if I was not so lazy :)

Why do cars in Canada not come equipped with turn signals?

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.