More threads by Peter

I suspect he/she does. She has to calculate how many chickens = enough eggs to colour for X amount of people who believe in the Easter Bunny.

What is in the form of a question?

Depends where the sun is filtered through. Through rain, it's a rainbow; through leaves, it's a shiny yellowy green; at sunrise/sunset it is reds and greens. I wonder if Vitamin D is the same colour as the yellow sun. (or at least our sun is yellow, there are white ones, red ones, etc)...
Colour of sun.jpg

Why is a fire hydrant like Facebook for dogs?

I don't know, because I don't have one, but I could ask the cats I see on our street. I think their facebook is in our flower garden and gravel bed. :p

How hot is it?

Some people are very fast at changing their minds, others are very slow.

Some sift through several outfits, and some have 7 of the same suits in their closet and wear what appears to be the same thing every day.

Sometimes there are no clothes and one has to find at least a few large leaves...

-----------
How much chlorophyll does a tree leave behind in autumn?

PrincessX

Account Closed
That is a difficult question Jolly Bean. Easy stupid answer: Don't know.

You can actually see concentrated or humidified oxygen.

Why do you have to stop at the drive-through?

Well, I thought it was a stupid question, because I don't know the answer, either! lol

The same reason you have to park in the driveway and drive on the parkway...

How long until the future gets here?

PrincessX

Account Closed
You measure the time from now until the moment of change in any of your surrounding conditions.

What do penguins wear when they go to the movie theater?

PrincessX

Account Closed
As an ESL person, I have never heard of wool getting into one's eyes. In the 16th Century when people were wearing woollen wigs wool had a pretty good purpose.
Are you saying you are considering a woollen wig?

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.