• Quote of the Day
    "Don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can do."
    John Wooden, posted by David Baxter

Misha

I don't know, but I guess this is the place to post... I just wanted to say hello to all..... I've been gone for several months in eating disorder treatment. It's been pretty intense. I was inpatient for a few months, lived in the hospital's outpatient residence, then moved home. I've been at home for a while, going to the hospital about 15 hours a day for treatment still. Now I only go about 12. Yay! I'm slowly getting my life back. So I have time now for things like this forum, so now I'm back. Glad to be, too. Hope all is well, looking forward to being intellectually stimulated again.
Me!

Last edited:

Banned

Banned
Re: Back...

Hi Misha,

I'm so glad to hear that things are going well for you in your treatment. Congratulations on all you've accomplished!

ThatLady

My goodness, Misha! It's wonderful to see a post from you again, and to hear how well you're doing! You took a big step and it sounds like it's really paid off for you. I can't begin to tell you how glad I am for your successes! :yahoo:

that is something to be be proud of, that you've been taking steps to get well. i am glad too that you are back :) keep up the good work! :goodjob:

Misha

Thanks for all the replies!! That is really encouraging.... I only wish I had more time to make more posts to the site... I barely have time to read everything.

Meg

Dr. Meg, Global Moderator, Practitioner
MVP
It sounds like you're bouncing back wonderfully Misha :) Congratulations!

Latest posts

Top Bottom