More threads by Cavi

Cavi

Long story short, I ended up in the ER today...I freaked out on my run and a cop saw it...Got to the ER and freaked out again...The ER Dr. told me to start weaning myself off the Lexapro and make an appt. with my p-doc ASAP...Well the secretary at my p-docs clinic hung up on me...I tried again and she hung up on me again...

I've decided to stay away from psych meds after I'm off the Lexapro...I can't do these reactions to them anymore...........RIMH

Cavi

LB...He feels that the Lexapro is whats causing the panic attacks and the memory loss...For 2 days I couldn't remember who my T was or my ex T...
He suggested Celexa or going back on the Zoloft but i told him I raged on the Zoloft......RIMH

Halo

RIMH,

Although Zoloft and Lexapro didn't work for you there are many others on the market that may well do the trick and work better. Don't give up on all of the anti-depressants just because of a couple of bad experiences.

I agree with Ladybug about trying to call your pdoc again on Monday and getting that appt. It is possible that there was a problem with the phone line and you were getting disconnected.

Take care
:hug:

Cavi

You're both right and I will call again Monday....I did find out that my ex psychiatrist (I've only had 19) that I really liked is back and I'm going to ask for him again...He is awesome, he listens and caring and he's easy on the eyes...haha...RIMH

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.