More threads by GDPR

GDPR

GDPR
I hope nobody is getting tired of all the threads I keep starting....

For this one,just blurt out whatever you're holding in.It doesn't matter what it is......

Here goes...

I am real tired of being mistreated.I'm tired of feeling insignificant! I am a person,I have feelings,just like everyone else! As of this moment,I am NOT putting up with anyone treating me like crap.

I have needs and wants too! I am sick and tired of everyone else coming first.I'm tired of taking care of everyone else and what they want and need.What about me?What I want matters.What I need matters!I was not put here to serve others.I deserve a life,I deserve to be happy!

I hate my job!I hate all the gossip and drama that goes on!I am tired of people being so petty and cruel.I am tired of people laughing at me because I startle so easily! I'm tired of pretending it doesn't bother me.I'm tired of laughing too when really I feel like crying.

I'm sick of people taking my money!I am tired of working and handing my money over to people that are too lazy to work,and to people that spend their money on things they shouldn't and then run to me to help them get by.

I'm tired of worrying about everyone else! I'm tired of making myself sick from worry.It doesn't change anything,it doesn't fix problems,all it does is make me sick.I have to start thinking of MYSELF.I have to start taking care of MYSELF! Cause I DO matter!!

I am tired of never feeling good enough.I'm tired of people making me feel that way.I AM good enough,just as I am,and if people don't like who I am,then they can just stay away.I am tired of being who everyone else wants and expects me to be. I want to just be who I am,I want to be accepted for who I am,flaws and all!! And I need to fill my life with people that will do that.

I'm tired of holding things in. I've been doing that my entire life and I'm not going to any freaking more!!!!

*that felt good!*

---------- Post Merged at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:43 AM ----------

and I don't care if it seems like whining and complaining!

Ok. I'll try.

I am tired of living inside myself with all my awful feelings and thoughts. I am tired of being afraid. I am tired of being alone. I am tired, tired, tired of taking out my pain and other emotions on myself. I am tired of letting other people control me. I am tired of feeling inadequate. What do I have to measure up to anyway? Why can't I just be me? Why can't that just be good enough?

GDPR

GDPR
Feels good to get it out,doesn't it?

I'm also real tired of carrying the blame for the things that were done to me!I'm tired of family members telling me I wanted it,I liked it and it was my fault!

im tired of not having the choices to do what i think is best
im tired of living really with so much sadness around me
im tired of feeling her pain when all iwant is to be me again
i am not stupid i am someone that can bring so much peace to her life give me that choice ok let me be me a caregiver
let me use the skills i have used so many times on others let me use them towards the ones that i care most about
give me my power back ok

GDPR

GDPR
I hate that people assume I am stuck up or snobby because I am quiet.I'm not that way at all,I just have a hard time talking to people I don't know.

I hate that so many people spend so much time on their phones. I hate when someone comes to my house to 'visit',yet spend the entire time on their phone.And I especially hate when I am talking to someone and they take a call in the middle of a conversation!

Ugh, I know what you mean about people assuming you're stuck up. I've been accused of being cold because I am so shy. I don't feel cold inside. :(

TrustMate

I hear you, Lost_In_Thought!

I think that it's totally disrespectful to be on the phone while meeting with another person. Social media got into our lives so deep that lots of people don't appreciate live conversation anymore.
I wish some people I know heard it and understood :dispirited:

im tired of doctors who don't give a dam about their patients who do not have compassion or care and do not want to take time to truly hear what is being said
im tired of fighting all the wrongs im tired

TrustMate

Ok, after thinking for half of the day, I'd like to try it as well.

I am deeply dissappointed by people's hypocrisy. I wish we cared more about being honest with ourselves and the others instead of putting on fake masks that have no value in the end when the real face opens up.

GDPR

GDPR
I am really scared for my kids' futures.Actually,I am really scared for all the young people in this world.In the town where I live,I would guess that 80% of the ones between the ages of 17-26 are addicted to drugs.Their entire existence is getting their next fix.I am not exaggerating either!

I hate suboxone clinics! They advertise that suboxone is the way to go,it's a god send,a cure all for these addicts,but really,all they are doing is substituting one drug for another. They don't tell people they will become addicted to it and that it will create even more problems in the long run. Parents are paying for treatment with suboxone,out of desperation,they will do anything to get their kids off the opiates they are addicted to,but it's not helpful at all.It does more harm than good!

People talk about the 'zombie apocalypse',that is supposed to happen.I think it's already happening.Take a look around at all the drug addicted youth.They look like zombies walking around.They are skin and bones.They will do anything for their drugs.They will do anything while on them.

Hey L.I.T. -- Awesome!

I am glad you are tired of those things. And hopefully it is getting easier and easier to spot those people who know that you are generous and have empathy because/despite your mistreatment in your early life. And also it is getting easier once you spot them, to lay down the law (your boundaries). This is a great start, telling us, and yourself, in a safe place, what you don't want to tolerate anymore from people.

I noticed, during my recovery (and it still comes up because I am always recovering, it seems), once you recognize what people were doing was wrong, and that you didn't have to accept it, you start noticing when someone does something wrong to you with HUGE clarity... For example... When someone tries to take money from you when you have to use it to look after yourself, and you've earned it, and you deserve it, and they don't because they don't work, and they always come to you for help.

And now you know that to stop them from taking advantage of you, now you won't give them the money. You will let them learn how to get the money for themselves on their own. And if you do give in, now you realize you were enabling them to depend on you instead of on themselves. And now you're wise to them. You know that because you are a loving person, and you care about people, that some of those people will sometimes take advantage. But you're stronger now, and you aren't going to let them do that anymore. ♥

Congratulations!! ^_^

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
I HATE getting misjudged sometimes in my life. Then when my words and explanation and my true internal experience and my genuine reality is simply dismissed, then at times there is nothing more I can do to change the misjudgment that happens. Blegh...

I agree MHealthJo... And of course I don't think I should have to have to EXPLAIN myself. It's so draining and of course, even if the person I am explaining myself to finally understands about me, then they'll freak out because they DO understand! lol They should never have looked under THAT rock. And I shouldn't have to show them that. So if they judge me, I assume they must have some limited notion of reality. They are the real loser. Too bad, so sad - for them.

I used to worry all the time about being nice and trying to get everyone to like me, but it's such a futile exercise, it's healthier to let them go be their dim-bulb selves... :p

I used to worry all the time about being nice and trying to get everyone to like me, but it's such a futile exercise, it's healthier to let them go be their dim-bulb selves... :p

Oh my gosh. I laughed when I read this. This is GOOD advice. Really good. Love the dim-bulb selves part too. I need to keep telling myself this over and over about certain people. :)

Thank you Cat Dancer! :)

I sometimes wonder why some people are so quick to judge others and come to fast conclusions. I'm more the type to give some time (nowadays) for you to prove to me that what you say is what you actually think and what you actually do... But mind you, that's because I've been judged (probably like you've been judged), so I don't want to judge others that way. I want to observe first before proving/disproving a hypothesis, if you will. Innocent until proven guilty... Not the other way around. I find that sometimes those who judge harshly, quickly, and fiercely lack compassion, lack empathy, and possibly lack worldliness/life experience. I want a chance to prove myself, so I should give you a chance to prove yourself. :)

I've also learned to trust my myself more. So if I feel badly about something someone has done to me, and they try to make light of it or say "I didn't mean it that way" or if somehow it was my fault that they did this thing or that I felt the way I did, I recognize that now as them not taking responsibility, for not being accountable for their actions, and glaringly they are not SORRY nor do they REGRET that they did something hurtful. If you've been told all your life that everything is your fault and you deserve every punishment, then you might start to believe it. So it certainly is the opposite of the old me...

I sure hope everyone here can also find these things within themselves, if not right now, then someday soon.

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
I hate that too.

"Horrible openly mean or rude comments, many times" - (and it's quite clear the person has some sort of need to put others down)

"Oh I didn't mean it that way."

Yeah, sure you didn't. ;)

GDPR

GDPR
I hate when people say or do things and then claim they didn't. I hate when they say I'm just crazy,or I remember wrong.

It really messes with my head and makes me doubt my own sanity!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.