More threads by Ashley-Kate

After being in recovery for a couple of weeks or maybe a month or two, I relapsed into the anorexia. N not long after that, I fell back into the bulimia which has gotten worse than it has ever been.

I was recently transferred by my psychologist to a hospital because my weight loss was getting dramatically low. I recently with the bulimia got my weight back to a healthier acceptable one and my psychologist is now back to therapy with me yet I am sick. I am getting my tonsills removed in about if my bulimia is under control yet I can't seem to control anything. I spent the last couple of days on phone lines for eating disorders or for suicide prevention and nothing seems to help. I am tired of this disorder yet there is no way out.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
The difference between those who "beat" ED and those who don't is that the ones who do (1) persist and (2) learn new coping skills. That is the way out.

Hi Ashley you are persistant hun you keep fighting somehow now you have to find a new way to cope okay a new skill to help you stop the bulemia. just as the sh has to find another way to deal with their pain. Ashley you can beat this it can be done hun I do hope you find that new way of dealing with the pain through your therapy by continuing to reach out as you are to get the supports you need to finally beat this okay hugs

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.