More threads by foghlaim

foghlaim

hi all, well i have the specs, just had to have the reading script changed a bit.

i was kinda nervous going into the place but i soon noticed that it was very quiet in ther for a change... yeah!!!! and i was seen very quickly, the office for the test was okay this time, diff from last one i was in and the guy was great. i think it was his personality that put me at ease he was really nice. last time i got my eyes done i told the lady that i wanted to be out og the room as quick as possible and why. this time i didn't say anything!! so it was great.

thank you all for your msgs of support as always, ye are here for me and i really appreciate it. thanks again.

nsa

Im happy to hear it went well for you :) Im glad it was quiet, and he was nice to you, makes so much difference, its good to get seen quickly too, get it done and get out and home. the one place I can go without fear is the vets,, which is just up the road,, they know me there, and are really nice, offering first appoinments and being helpful, on one occasion when it was packed they let me sit in another room on my own, which was really kind of them.

best wishes TTE

foghlaim

thank you both :)
great vets you have tte.. be nice if they were all like that eh? it's nice to be accomodated like that.

nsa

Yes it would be nice nsa if my dentist was like my vets, my dentist is a nightmare, not the man himself hes great just the waiting rooms and staff on reception, always busy ,always running behind with appointments, and not very helpful, cant ever get the first appointment, had a bad panic attack there at christmas was on my own too as I had to go for emergency it was was horrid. its a shame my vet cant do my teeth LOL :D

ThatLady

Whee! One down and one to go! You've conquered the dreaded eye exam! :)

I'll be thinking of you until the dentist visit is behind you. My family teases me about dentists. According to them, I'm not afraid of rampant lions or rampaging elephants. It takes a dentist to scare the wits out of me. :D

Peanut

nsa said:
last time i got my eyes done i told the lady that i wanted to be out og the room as quick as possible and why. this time i didn't say anything!! so it was great.
nsa-that is incredible news! What great progress!! :D

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.