More threads by momof5

momof5

David Baxter said:
Thanks for the kind words, Deb!

My previous offer still stands, by the way: let me know if you need any assistance with the mods for your forum or installing adwords or amazon.

heh, I could use some help, I"m looking at these files and folders and going HUH??? lol.

I have to run out to pick our car up from the repair shop, but then when I come home I will drop you a pm or something.

Did you get my email? From yesterday? If not, or even if so, what is the difference between a rotator cuff tear and a total rotator cuff tear?

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
re: rotator cuff -- that's another thing I have to do some research on. Until about 2 years ago, when my doctor told me that was the reason for my shoulder pain, I always thought it was a wrist problem that plagued baseball pitchers... I guess it's the word "cuff" that threw me off - that sounds like it should have something to do with a part of the body related to shirt cuffs or cuff links or something - or possibly ankles/trouser cuffs - but really... if you've got cuffs at your shoulder, you've REALLY outgrown that shirt, if you ask me... :eek:)

momof5

David Baxter said:
re: rotator cuff -- that's another thing I have to do some research on. Until about 2 years ago, when my doctor told me that was the reason for my shoulder pain, I always thought it was a wrist problem that plagued baseball pitchers... I guess it's the word "cuff" that threw me off - that sounds like it should have something to do with a part of the body related to shirt cuffs or cuff links or something - or possibly ankles/trouser cuffs - but really... if you've got cuffs at your shoulder, you've REALLY outgrown that shirt, if you ask me... :eek:)

ROFLOL!!!

I guess i should really focus on that weight loss, not just for daughters wedding, but to get that cuff back to the wrist ;>)

In my hand I have 2 ganglion cysts, then I have a cyst in my elbow, which dr stated has to do with the tendonitis. I did'nt realize that you could get tendonitis in the shoulder though.

I did search last night, but the first thing that I found depressed me and I didn't go any further, lol. I see dr tomorrow on this, and I hve requested my films, but they need a 48 hour request to remove it from disc to film? lol. Guess it takes a while to print films out?

I have had the pain for over 5 years in both shoulders, and the weird thing is that the left was always the worst. I guess trying to swim agrivated the right one more then the left one. And I am requesting mri studies of the rest of the injured areas with problems since it has been over a year, maybe even closer to two years since the last studies have been done. With the increase of headaches, it is concerning to me with the spinal injuries. Hubbie dear is complaining that I get too many of them. My thoughts, combination of the fms and the spinal injuries. And I suppose that the sholder injuries could be causing the neck muscles to spaz a bit?

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
momof5 said:
My thoughts, combination of the fms and the spinal injuries. And I suppose that the sholder injuries could be causing the neck muscles to spaz a bit?
That is quite possible, I think...

See your email inbox - I have sent you some information.

momof5

Thanks David, I appreciate what you sent, I'll look at it better in the morning. I had theeee most horrible migraine that i have had in ages today.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
momof5 said:
I had theeee most horrible migraine that i have had in ages today.
Not that there's really any such thing as a good migraine... I must say I've never had a migraine but loved ones have and, like other pain thingies, I think women cope better with them than men but either way they must be pretty darn awful...

momof5

David Baxter said:
momof5 said:
I had theeee most horrible migraine that i have had in ages today.
Not that there's really any such thing as a good migraine... I must say I've never had a migraine but loved ones have and, like other pain thingies, I think women cope better with them than men but either way they must be pretty darn awful...

Heh, I dont' know if I really coped with it yesterday, but I did get through it. I had two icepacks on my head. I have cluster migraines, and I guess the fms along with the shoulders sort of makes them a definate situation of happening.

Well, heading out to vacation, maybe, lol Some problems with our auto club renewal! So it depends on how quickly we get this resolved.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.