More threads by Me and myself

My friends

Altough I know I should not do it, today I want to cry. I think it will be good for me. I've been really needing it.
I have been able, somedays more than others, to put away all those feelings and memories that puts me down but, once in a while I brake. My feelings have been so messed up and I've been so obsessively trying to improve myself that I forgot to cry. Today I need it...
3 weeks have passed since I cut all the contact with her and, finally, I'm accepting that everything's over...and that hurts really bad.:(
I know she have done a few things that were not very respectful toward me and that is making me angry with her but, sincerely, I don't want to fell that way. Feeling angry with a girl after a relationship it was what I've been doing for many years by putting all the blame on their back. To me it's a sign of the past and I want to change into someone new and better.
I really don't know if she was aware about what she was doing...I don't want to forget that these things happend but I don't want to feel bitter about them.
I don't want to make any questions, just want to tell you how I'm feeling right now....

Thanks

ThatLady

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better Me and Myself. Sometimes, a good cry can make all the difference. It can allow us to put the past where it belongs by mourning our losses and disappointments. Then, we can pick up the pieces and move forward. :hug:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.