More threads by jeff chiacchieri

HOW I REMAIN HAPPY & HEALTHY IN OUR TOXIC ENVIRONMENT

Whole food vitamins, synthetic vitamins, nutritionally void foods, and toxic environmental exposures I control to maintain long term health

Edited by Admin
Please don't post articles of this length in their entirety. Judging by the formatting, I would guess this has been published elsewhere on the net -- post a link to the original site instead. If it is not available elsewhere on the net, please summarize the point(s) in a couple of hundred words maximum. Perhaps interested members could be offered the complete essay via email

HA

Welcome Jeff!

Wow, that sounds like a lot of work you have done with reading and so forth. Did you write that all off the top of your head? How are your symptoms of severe depression since you have been using these methods?

Actually I wrote most of it last March 2004 when I was laid off for a week. I am laid off again for a week and have spent the last couple of days updating it. As far as depression, fatigue and intellectual ability everything I wrote about completely changed my life and I hope my essay can help others

Jeff

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.