• Quote of the Day
    "I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time."
    Anna Freud, posted by Daniel

just mary

Hi,

I haven't had a drink for 31 or 32 days and I had hoped to feel better by now. I just feel lousy. I'm still going to AA meetings but everything feels bleak. I refuse to call people, not even my sponsor, I feel hostile and angry. I want to break something. Is this normal?

Thanks and hope to hear from someone.

just mary

Hi,

I haven't had a drink for 31 or 32 days and I had hoped to feel better by now. I just feel lousy. I'm still going to AA meetings but everything feels bleak. I refuse to call people, not even my sponsor, I feel hostile and angry. I want to break something. Is this normal?

Thanks and hope to hear from someone.

David Baxter

Administrator
Recovering from any addiction is a slow process and not always a straight line -- there are good days and bad days, ups and downs. But bit by bit it does get better, for sure. A year from now you will look back and be able to see how far you've come.

David Baxter

Administrator
Recovering from any addiction is a slow process and not always a straight line -- there are good days and bad days, ups and downs. But bit by bit it does get better, for sure. A year from now you will look back and be able to see how far you've come.

Top Bottom