More threads by ddHopes

ddHopes

Hi , I'm new here, but I have lived with bipolar most of my life, and if anyone has any questions..... I'd love to help. :)
dd

:)
Hi DD

I read through your introduction page, But didn' post anything because of the abundace of welcomes already posted. But after reading this post, I just wanted to sy a perosnal welcome to the site, and thankyou for offering your expieriance and help.

Retired

dd,

Welcome to Psychlinks and thanks for your offer to help. It's good to have your enthusiastic participation and we'll look forward to your contribution to the Forum ;)

ddHopes

Thank you both, I am switching forums, and it is hard. I mod at psychforums, but it is time for me to move on.............I think. Moding you don't get the support there that you do as a member,and I need support too. :roll: I miss being part of the group.

I hope I can share my experience with others and they me.

This place has been soooooooooooo nice to me already , it brings tears to my eyes.

Rosa

just wanted to add one more wellcome to the boards here. I'm glad your here.
As always
Rosa

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
ddHopes, I'm too curious not to ask this... :eek:

Sometimes you sign "dd7", sometimes "dd, 5" or I think "dd, 6". Is there some significance to these?

ThatLady

Heh. I'd just noticed that this morning, David, and was about to ask the same thing. Enquiring minds want to know........:D

ddHopes

Hi yeah, I tried to explain that in my posts " Is this manic? " This is my scale 1-10 ( 1 being depressed 5 around normal, 7 is usually around hypo and you probably won't ever see me post if I am a 10) of my bipolar mood, so that others can better see into my moods as I write. An old habit. Is it okay? I only do it bipolar forums.
:)

dd

ddHopes

OOOps, I was editing that part when you wrote. Sorry hon. :red: See above. okay?

thank you all for asking. I hope it helps others to understand me better

dd, 4

Rosa

hi ya ddhopes
read on your intro that you have four dogs... what kind of dogs are they?? i have two german shepherds and they too, are the loves of my life.
In friendship
Rosa

ddHopes

Hi ya Rosa, thanks for writing,

I now have the pups from my original gang. I had Whiskey an american pit bull terrior, and she gave me 2 litters of which I have one Brandi who is half black lab, I will submit her pic , a beaut!!!, and the other 2. Chloe and Bubby Lee my twins, are a puzzle. lol. Mamma Whiskey got out and gave me surprises. I believe chloe to be autralian shep mix, and bub's beagle. hahahha. Now my oldest is the daughter of my deceased AKC Elequent Golddigger, (Costella), she was buff cocker, I lost her in 98 , her daughter is my oldest Susie Q,( 15 yo this month) ironically when I got Costella's papers after her litter was born and I had already named Susie, cuz she was a ball of curls, her grandmother was also Susie Q. I was sooooooooo happy. But it kinda creeped me out. ;)

So that is my family. I will send you pics via forum soon. Okay? I need to upload them to my photobucket. And my scanner is down. pooo. But will work on this for ya.
And your family are Sheps , oh beauts!!!!! Absolute Beauts!!!! You lucky gal. Is that your furbaby in you avator?

Til next time, keep the faith, dd (gentle hugs)

Hey dd,
You wouldn't happen to be an Aussie yourself, are you? Just your use of the word 'Beauts' makes me a little home sick for my home town near Perth.

ddHopes

No ,but I do imitations, and aussies my favorite one? My grandma was from England has a very distinct accent so put that with my love of the aussie accent, and you have Stevey Irwin. LOL

I used to get bored in CS and do the Aussie accent, and people would just liiiiisten, and never say a word. Girls just wanna have fun.

So is that your baby in your avator or a pic like em?

Have a great day mate, dd :p

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.