More Instant Pot recipes from Club House:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator

Last edited:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator

"Instant Pot Egg Salad is one of the greatest kitchen hacks I think I've encountered -- delicious and flavorful egg salad with chives, mayo, mustard, and celery salt, and it DOESN'T require you to peel eggs!"

1655875470921.jpg

1655875920791.jpg

Last edited:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator

This incredible key lime pie smoothie recipe tastes just like a slice of your favorite dessert but is packed with protein and a boost of sneaky veggies! Enjoy the perfect breakfast, snack or even healthy dessert.

1656538881981.jpg

Last edited:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator

"Lots of curries and saucey dishes such as this are ideal Instant Pot fodder, as the lack of varied texture in the dish isn’t a glaring issue (texture uniformity can be solved with peanuts, chopped scallions, etc.)."

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Some Instant Pot Indian cabbage recipes on my to-do list:

notWebP.jpg

-----

notWebP.jpg

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator

Last edited:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator

1659105769747.jpg

• 1 Onion chopped
  • 2 Garlic Cloves minced
  • 2 Carrot sliced
  • 1 Celery Stalk sliced
  • 1 Lemon
  • 1 can Cannellini Beans rinsed and drained
  • 2 Vegan Italian Sausages sliced
  • 1.5 teaspoon Herbs De Provence
  • 2 tablespoon Tomato Paste
  • 4 cups Vegetable Broth
  • 1-2 Zucchini sliced in 1/4 moons
  • 4 ounces Greens(Kale, Spinach, Chard) chopped
  • Vegan Parmesan Cheese

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator

1659132922252.jpg
Dan dan noodles are traditionally made with ground pork and pickled vegetables, but in this tasty vegan riff on the Sichuan classic from Hetty McKinnon, pan-fried eggplant steps in for the pork. The recipe calls for tahini, but smooth almond or peanut butter will work in its place.

Recipe: Vegan Dan Dan Noodles With Eggplant

1659133035349.jpg

This cobbler from Edna Lewis, the chef from Virginia whose books helped define the Southern culinary canon, features a pie crust topping that lets the stone fruit’s flavors shine. Ms. Lewis liked to make it with a lattice top, with bits of raw dough tucked into the filling, which cook into dumplings while thickening the fruit juice.

Recipe: Edna Lewis’s Peach Cobbler

1659131376654.jpg
Yes, this is a recipe for a tomato sandwich. This one, from Melissa Clark, is based on pan con tomate, and “involves rubbing the guts of a ripe tomato all over garlicky toasted bread,” then topping with more tomato, onion, mayo and, if you like, bacon.

Recipe: Tomato Sandwiches

Last edited:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Last edited:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

Those both sound yummy. I'm going to try the instant pot spaghetti you posted above a while ago, as well as a couple of soup/stew recipes since I find it hard to swallow food that isn't well moisstened with gravy or sauce. :)

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Seafood:

Last edited:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Last edited:
Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.