More threads by Thelostchild

I notice that I get up at night and eat. Even though Im really tired and dizzy from the seraquel I eat. Does anyone else do this. Of course you do. :eek:

yeah I get like that too some times I hardley eat durning the day and at night thats when it hits me.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I think it's a circadian rhythm or biorhythm thing. I've never been a morning person.

ThatLady

Yup. I'm a night eater, as well. Morning! Gah! Gross! :shocked:

Halo

Same here... I am a night eater as well. I could go almost all day without eating but then from about 7:00 p.m. onward I am like a bear....eat anything that is not nailed down. :)

Nancy

g-scared

I'm a morning eater, but eating at night helps me sleep. I don't know why it is though, but lately I just cannot stomach a dinner. Apetite seems fine during the day, but maybe I'm sick too, because I've been getting head aches, and my forehead is a little warm. But I think it also has to do with my house. I'm kind of afraid of it.

My friend/ex-bf/ aka J spoke much about the possibilities of gas leaks, people yelling when they passed by, and ghosts. And to be honest it's not the nicest neighborhood, so I get scared. I sleep with pepper spray and a really big wrench in my bed. My fears are not so much related to his ideas, but they are still fears.

Sorry I'm really tangenting now. Anyway, I don't think there is anything wrong with eating at night, as long as it isn't too heavy, and doesn't make you feel physically uncomfortable.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Sorry :eek:

I sleep with pepper spray and a really big wrench in my bed.

I had to read that twice. At first I read it as, "I sleep with pepper spray and a really big wench in my bed". :eek: :shocked: :eek:mg:

Holly

Hi everyone,
EAT NEVER LATE AT NIGHT, LIKE AFTER MIDNIGHT, SLEEP PRIVATE INFORMATION :yahoo:, DREAMS YES GOOD AND BAD! :eek:mg: NOT YELLING ONE EYE IS SORE!! 8) NEVER SLEEP WITH A WENCH, :shocked: DO NOT NEED PEPPER SPRAY IN BED!! HAVE A BAT! PEPPER SPRAY IN PURSE!! :roll:

g-scared

Just to clarify, by pepper spray, i mean one of those self-defense mechanisms. And by wrench I literally mean, a big wrench. I had some friends over the other night and it happened to be lying around. It's my roommates I guess. But everyone agreed that it was so big that they couldn't possibly imagine what it could be useful for, except to ward off an imposter. And that's where I got the idea.

It makes my dreams a little more tollerable to know I haver props around I guess, in order to defend myself with. My friend offered to let me borrow a shot gun. But I'm really scared of guns, so I decliined.

This must all sound kind of weird I know. Hopefully I will get over these fears soon enough, and actually start sleeping.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I don't think it sounds weird at all, g-scared. And I agree it's far better to have those implements at hand than a shotgun. :eek:

Halo

G-Scared,

I don't think that it sounds weird at all and I have to admit that I would much rather see you sleep with a wrench and pepper spray than a handgun. I too hope that you will conquer your fears and be able to sleep. 💤

Take Care and Good Luck ;)
Nancy

Something has changed I once in a while eat in the early morning but that is if Im woke up at 5:00 6:00 by my husband. gerr. other then that i sleep through the night.

No way she said she gets headachs at night. well could that possibly be because she beats her self up with a wrench and peper spray :lol:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.