More threads by Thelostchild

I notice that I get up at night and eat. Even though Im really tired and dizzy from the seraquel I eat. Does anyone else do this. Of course you do. :eek:

Halo

Same here... I am a night eater as well. I could go almost all day without eating but then from about 7:00 p.m. onward I am like a bear....eat anything that is not nailed down. :)

Nancy

g-scared

I'm a morning eater, but eating at night helps me sleep. I don't know why it is though, but lately I just cannot stomach a dinner. Apetite seems fine during the day, but maybe I'm sick too, because I've been getting head aches, and my forehead is a little warm. But I think it also has to do with my house. I'm kind of afraid of it.

My friend/ex-bf/ aka J spoke much about the possibilities of gas leaks, people yelling when they passed by, and ghosts. And to be honest it's not the nicest neighborhood, so I get scared. I sleep with pepper spray and a really big wrench in my bed. My fears are not so much related to his ideas, but they are still fears.

Sorry I'm really tangenting now. Anyway, I don't think there is anything wrong with eating at night, as long as it isn't too heavy, and doesn't make you feel physically uncomfortable.

Holly

Hi everyone,
EAT NEVER LATE AT NIGHT, LIKE AFTER MIDNIGHT, SLEEP PRIVATE INFORMATION :yahoo:, DREAMS YES GOOD AND BAD! :eek:mg: NOT YELLING ONE EYE IS SORE!! 8) NEVER SLEEP WITH A WENCH, :shocked: DO NOT NEED PEPPER SPRAY IN BED!! HAVE A BAT! PEPPER SPRAY IN PURSE!! :roll:

g-scared

Just to clarify, by pepper spray, i mean one of those self-defense mechanisms. And by wrench I literally mean, a big wrench. I had some friends over the other night and it happened to be lying around. It's my roommates I guess. But everyone agreed that it was so big that they couldn't possibly imagine what it could be useful for, except to ward off an imposter. And that's where I got the idea.

It makes my dreams a little more tollerable to know I haver props around I guess, in order to defend myself with. My friend offered to let me borrow a shot gun. But I'm really scared of guns, so I decliined.

This must all sound kind of weird I know. Hopefully I will get over these fears soon enough, and actually start sleeping.

Halo

G-Scared,

I don't think that it sounds weird at all and I have to admit that I would much rather see you sleep with a wrench and pepper spray than a handgun. I too hope that you will conquer your fears and be able to sleep. 💤

Take Care and Good Luck ;)
Nancy

Something has changed I once in a while eat in the early morning but that is if Im woke up at 5:00 6:00 by my husband. gerr. other then that i sleep through the night.

No way she said she gets headachs at night. well could that possibly be because she beats her self up with a wrench and peper spray :lol:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.