More threads by Iwillbwell

I have always had anxiety but lately it has become a bit out of control. Lately, I get really anxious/terrified when I see clusters of things big or small. I even feel this way when I see patterns of stuff. The other day it was really bad, I saw a group of pylons on the road and I wanted to run and hide. When I looked at a fence, the parts that attached the fence to the pole seemed so large and disturbing. When I looked out the window, I was terrified of the rows and rows of parked cars. I tried to eat a bowl of cheerios but couldn't! Since then, I have had this feeling everyday to some extent. I cut out coffee, I workout regularly and I take a variety of vitamins. I feel like I'm losing it.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Thanks for the info David! :) My appointment is actually the last week of November but I will keep calling for a cancellation.

So I met with the Dr. and he put me on 5mg of Cipralex to start (first week) then 10mg after. I am so proud of myself for finally taking action :)

Thank you David and everyone else on this board for all the info! :thankyou2:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I am proud of you for seeing the doctor and that you are getting on some meds to help! That is a huge step!

Congrats!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.