More threads by trinity2007

Hi this is my first post so here it goes....
I get jelous really easy with my boyfriend and it is so hard for me to stop. Maybe it would help to tell you what I am jelous over right now. Frist off he was going to go over to this other girls' house to hang out. I got sad cause I feel like he would rather hang out with her and doesn't want to be around me. I know they say its good to have other friends beside your boyfriend but I can't help being extermly jelous. I did talk to him about this but can't get over the feeling. Next someone took a picture with two girls next to him in a bed relaxing. Nothing bad inttend it was only a j/k yet it still hurts me just as if he was cheating on me. I can't stop this and it really is brothering me! So any help you could offer would be great and what you think of my sitiutaion. I do love him very much and what him to have to deal with this. He is always trying to help me!

Hi this is my first post so here it goes....
I get jelous really easy with my boyfriend and it is so hard for me to stop. Maybe it would help to tell you what I am jelous over right now. Frist off he was going to go over to this other girls' house to hang out. I got sad cause I feel like he would rather hang out with her and doesn't want to be around me. I know they say its good to have other friends beside your boyfriend but I can't help being extermly jelous. I did talk to him about this but can't get over the feeling. Next someone took a picture with two girls next to him in a bed relaxing. Nothing bad inttend it was only a j/k yet it still hurts me just as if he was cheating on me. I can't stop this and it really is brothering me! So any help you could offer would be great and what you think of my sitiutaion. I do love him very much and what him to have to deal with this. He is always trying to help me!

Laws

Hi: ) this is my first reply! One of the only pieces of advice my mother has given me is not to get jealous - she spent too much time and energy being jealous when she was younger. I live by that quite well now, but at times, if someone is doing me wrong I will still have those horrible physical jealous feelings start to stir, I think it's only natural and it comes from feling hurt. I think the best thing to do is stick up for yourself and explain to him how his actions make you feel. I f you can't verbally, then maybe write it down for him - or post here! If he realises how it makes you feel and respects you, he may explain, apologise or you'll come to some conclusion about it. But don't stand for anyone walking all over you, hold on to your morals! However, I find it helpful to sit on it a day or too before hand in case I'm being unreasonable : ) good luck

Laws

Hi: ) this is my first reply! One of the only pieces of advice my mother has given me is not to get jealous - she spent too much time and energy being jealous when she was younger. I live by that quite well now, but at times, if someone is doing me wrong I will still have those horrible physical jealous feelings start to stir, I think it's only natural and it comes from feling hurt. I think the best thing to do is stick up for yourself and explain to him how his actions make you feel. I f you can't verbally, then maybe write it down for him - or post here! If he realises how it makes you feel and respects you, he may explain, apologise or you'll come to some conclusion about it. But don't stand for anyone walking all over you, hold on to your morals! However, I find it helpful to sit on it a day or too before hand in case I'm being unreasonable : ) good luck

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.