More threads by bandarm

bandarm

I have posted and reposted questions on two different websites and have gotten many answers that I loved. Then what I do is copy and paste the question and answers into Microsoft word and then I print out both the question(s) with the answer(s) to refer to. But then I get anxious so instead of reading the answers I received that I like I get obsessive and repost. Why and how can I stop. Thanks for all your help in advance.

I print out both the question(s) with the answer(s) to refer to. But then I get anxious so instead of reading the answers I received that I like I get obsessive and repost.

You might want to focus on the circumstances surrounding the anxiety. How much time has passed since you printed the answers? Are the answers fresh in your mind, nearby or in your hand?

By asking yourself a series of questions along these lines, you may well be able to pinpoint various factors that are contributing to the anxiety. In other words, try a little investigative work, by doing so you may find that it helps to fill in a few of the blanks.

Other than that, my initial thought, (albeit with very limited information with which to base it on), is that you may be craving human contact more than the actual answers themselves.

If this is the case, (and again I am hardly in a position to say), you may want to try posting slightly different questions in order to build relationships and obtain further clarification as well as, (hopefully), further peace of mind.

All the best! :)

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.