More threads by Harebells

Harebells

This is an interesting documentary about the brain changing the brain/mindfulness/meditation/the brain recovering from trauma etc...

Free The Mind - RT? Player

I don't think it's the full version and i'm not sure if rte player works outside of Ireland - so apologies if it doesn't work. If not, maybe people can find other links where they are. I think it's American anyway (don't kill me if they're Canadian and I can't spot the accent!!)

(if it does work it's only up for 21 days - just to let you know)

---------- Post Merged at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Also...just to warn you, there are war veterans talking about their experiences...just in case that could be triggering for anyone.

making_art

Harebells, Thanks so much for posting this but it says the content is not there when I go to the link. Don't worry-we Canadians won't kill you :lol: Do we have accents?

This film is a Danish film documentary and one I would love to see. You can pay to view it online but otherwise I could only find trailers. Here is one on Youtube below. H ere is the website http://danishdocumentary.com/site/freethemind/

Harebells

Haha maybe you don't have accents and that's why I can't spot them!

That's a pity the link doesn't work, sorry about that. I hope it will become more easily available soon - I found it really inspiring. I'm determined to make meditation a proper habit now - and do it now while I'm reasonably together - not after I've already crashed and burned!

Maybe you could just go to rte website and then search for it? I guess that wouldn't make a difference though. You'll just all have to relocate to Ireland...within the next 21 days! Or Denmark maybe...

making_art

As suggested I did a search on the site and it is not available to Canada which is why I can't watch it. I have Irish in my blood line so would love to go to Ireland!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.