More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I just realized (because I needed to check my calendar) that it's been Friday the 13th all day and I didn't even realize it. Nobody told me. :panic:

Of course, I've been working on web sites all day and haven't actually spoken to a human being so far. :eek:

GaryQ

MVP
That's what makes the movie fun and all the charachters were well played considering the story and plot. The acting probably is the reason the movie did so well and after all these years despite critics reviews still holding strong ratings

Capture.PNG

GaryQ

MVP
Even more ironic is that a "movie mistakes" spotter would miss this (maybe not as blatantly obvious as the top shelf) in the same pic but still very obvious. Sorry for the low quality. I just zoomed in and snipped the screen.

Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
I am going to have to rewatch it soon. May need to take notes for all the psychological insights :coffee:

GaryQ

MVP
@David Baxter, For one, I loved the movie, two, Daniel Started it! :D and three YOU HAVE to watch this movie at least once. Personally it's my favorite Jack Nicholson movie after One flew Over the Cuckoo's nest

@Daniel, you'd be writing a whole text book on psychotic and OCD behavior if you took notes watching it :D

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Meh. For me, the best Jack Nicholson movies are (not necessarily in order):

• Five Easy Pieces
  • Easy Rider
  • The Shining
  • Chinatown
  • The Two Jakes (sequel to Chinatown)
  • The Departed
Honorable mentions:

• The Witches of Eastwick
  • The Postman Always Rings Twice
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest was good back in the day but I saw it too many times and now it seems too dated and a bit lame.

But I like drama, thrillers, horror, and sci fi more than most comedies.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.