• Quote of the Day
    "It’s not the size of the step that gets you there. It’s the fact that you’re taking the step."
    Mark Victor Hansen, posted by Daniel
Hi

I just joined today, and I'd just like to say, I've been browsing the forums, and find this to be a brilliant and very useful sight. I am not a professional in the mental health field. However I was raised in the mental health system, have done alot of my own research on mental illness, and am fascinated with learning about it. I also toyed with the idea of taking up psychology in the past, though it's a little late for that now, lol. I myself am diagnosed with OCD, and depression. I have just moved from New York to Ohio in the past 2 months, and am currently waiting to go back into treatment. I hope to find more insight into my condition and share with others here. Hopefully I will be able to share some inspiration and be of some help as well. :)

lammers1980

Welcome aboard from a fellow OCDer LOL! I hope you find this place helpful, I know I did.

So far I'm finding this sight to be very helpful indeed, thanks. :) Just talking with other members who share some of the same conditions is helpful. I'm glad I stumbled upon this.

ThatLady

Welcome, Silhouette. We're glad to have you with us, to share your experiences and ours. Hopefully, everyone will benefit. :eek:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom