More threads by Mari

Mari

MVP
H! I am not sure I am replying to anyone but this is the only thing I see in the top left so I am going to go with it. I also want to say hello to everyone. I was looking for something on the web (I forget what now) and came across this site. I find it very interesting and hopefully I will have some time to read more and possibly respond to some of the fascinating topics. Possibly some of the people here will be able to provide me with some insight and information. I am presently seeing a new doctor every Tuesday except possibly next week as it is my birthday which I do not want to celebrate but my family will probably insist that I do. So far I like this doctor because he is very cheerful and says even that saddest things as if the sun is still shining behind the shadows. I am very tired so I will end for now and hopefully get a good nights rest. Mari :eek:

Halo

Re: Hello to Everyone

Hi Mari and welcome to Psychlinks :welcome:

I am sure that you will find the insight and information that you are looking for and I hope to see you around more often :wave:

Take care

Retired

I am presently seeing a new doctor every Tuesday except possibly next week as it is my birthday which I do not want to celebrate but my family will probably insist that I do.

Welcome Mari, and Happy Birthday...next week! :birthday:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.