• Quote of the Day
    "Don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can do."
    John Wooden, posted by David Baxter

veronica1977

Hi everyone, I have been taking severe panic attacks the last 6 months, and I think battling slight depression as well. I am not sure as to why I would start taking these attacks now, as the last few years of my life has been the best yet. I am 30 years old and do have an unbelievable past (I could write a book), I have spent many years trying to block everything out, so I am kinda thinking that perhaps its my subconsience trying to tell me to start dealing with the past. I am far from ready to see a therapist, so I looked up "self-help" and discovered this web site, so I thought that perhaps I would give this a try. :confused:

Re: hello everyone

:welcome: nice to meet you veronica! looking forward to getting to know you better.

ThatLady

:welcome: , veronica. I'm sure you'll find a lot of support on these forums. We're glad you're here! :)

Halo

Hi Veronica and welcome to Psychlinks :welcome2:

I am glad that you have found us and I hope to see you around :wave:

veronica1977

Hi everyone, thank you so much for the warm welcomes. I am not sure exactly where to start here, or really what to do, if someone could give me a little shove in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks much..:)

hi veronica, since you are dealing with panic attacks and some depression, you may want to read the forums dealing with those specific topics as a start. when you go to the main page and scroll down you should see "Anxiety Disorders" as a main section, containing related forums. Also you should find "Mood Disorders and Grief" right underneath that, with specifically "Depression" as forum. there's tons of great info there (especially the stickies).

any questions feel free to ask :)

veronica1977

hi veronica, since you are dealing with panic attacks and some depression, you may want to read the forums dealing with those specific topics as a start. when you go to the main page and scroll down you should see "Anxiety Disorders" as a main section, containing related forums. Also you should find "Mood Disorders and Grief" right underneath that, with specifically "Depression" as forum. there's tons of great info there (especially the stickies).
any questions feel free to ask :)

Thanks alot, I'll go take a look now...

thanks alot, I'll take a look now..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom